- Assists with the daily and weekly payroll processes.
- Maintains all corporate payroll cards.
- Ensures all payroll deductions are handled in accordance with court orders and company policies.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly payroll taxes.
- Prepares journal entries and records monthly entries.
- Manages all contractor licenses.
- Prepares annual reports.
- Responsible for reconciling bank accounts, credit card charges, accounts payable, and purchase orders.
- Prepare and assist with filings as needed.
- Prepare and assist with tax permits as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Multi-task -The ability to work on several different tasks simultaneously.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and credible in the workplace.
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete a multitude of assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Conflict Resolution – Ability to work with customers to discuss out-of-scope activities and negotiate a successful resolution for the company.
Experience Required: 3-5 years of experience in Accounting.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Holiday and Sick leave.
Castle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.