Job Function: This person is the first point of contact for our company. This role will provide administrative support for all areas including, but not limited to, answering and screening calls to ensure they are directed to the correct staff member, distributing mail and packages to appropriate recipients and/or departments, ensure guests are welcomed as they arrive, ensure supplies are at appropriate stock levels and handling all areas mentioned above with a positive attitude to maintain high-quality customer service.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Perform general office duties:
- Ensure the office has the supplies needed to function efficiently
- Ensure all coffee stations are clean and stocked
- Sort and distribute mail by electronic means
- Deliver packages to employees on-site
- Ensure guests have refreshments as they arrive
- Ensure the lobby and common areas are clean and presentable
- Mail packages, as needed, via USPS, FedEx, etc.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and assist with event calendars.
- Manage the guest sign-in book.
- Provide guidance on how to apply for open positions within the Company both in person and over the phone.
- Know key points of contact within the company to ensure effective communication regarding requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Confidential – Ability to keep information confidential.
- Technical Capability – Ability to perform and create structured data management services.
- Positive Attitude – Ability to show respect toward co-workers, direct supervision, and visitors.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Multi-task -The ability to work on several different tasks simultaneously.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate verbally effectively.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and credible in the workplace.
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative
Experience Required: 5+ years of experience in clerical administration preferred
Education: High School Diploma or GED: Required; Associate degree (two-year college or technical school) Preferred
Computer/General Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick leave.