Castle is actively seeking a motivated individual to join our Business Development team as we continue to see growth within our company.
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains relationships to serve as a liaison between clients and operations by cultivating new clients utilizing various resources and tools.
- Leads the development of sales strategies for bid awards and works closely with operations throughout the sales process while maintaining and enforcing client confidentiality.
- Manages and tracks client relationship developments with the sales team through call reports and sales database entries.
- Participates in various industry events, meetings, and conferences to promote our company’s services.
- Makes a continuous effort to maintain contact with key decision makers.
- Liaise with appropriate internal personnel, throughout the proposal generation process to ensure that client specific strategy is adhered to.
- Reviews market analysis to determine client needs and be a source of communication regarding competitive and industry news.
- Communicates frequently with operations and upper management utilizing various resources and tools.
- Manage and maintain accurate and current client information and data in the customer lead database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience in Business Development in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick leave.