- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, customers, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines; Microsoft project experience a must and P6 preferred
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports. Good understanding of project cost controls is essential
- Inspect or review projects to ensure compliance with safety codes or other regulations.
- Inspect or review projects to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Study job specifications and drawing package to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Ability to recruit, train and kept qualified personnel (welders, equipment operators, skilled laborers, carpenters, cost control personnel, office management, safety and QA/QC)
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer models.
- Contract or oversee project labor force, and all subcontractors.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Willingness to travel the United States for projects at least 10 months each year
- Willingness to work a 6 day a week, 10 hour a day schedule
- Other duties as assigned.
- Construction Management, project management or 10 years of field construction
- Have successfully lead construction projects that include compressor, pump and turbine stations
- Prior meter station and regulator construction experience
- Good understanding of customer specifications and industry standards
- Proven safety record
- Ability to understand financial reports and make adjustments to ensure job profitability
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work constructively with inspection staff and customer personnel
- Excellent understanding of project scheduling programs
- Ability to recognize out of scope requests and submit timely change orders to customer with detailed pricing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Microsoft Project
Certifications & Licenses
- Safety certifications required by client
Castle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.