- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Inspect or review projects to ensure compliance with safety codes or other regulations.
- Inspect or review projects to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Study job specifications and drawing package to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer models.
- Oversee work force, and all third-party contractors.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage and maintain company owned and rented equipment
- Construction Management or Engineering degree (preferred)
- Heavy civil dirt work (5+ years)
- Storm water Management (2 + years)
- GPS Equipment Operation (3-5 years)
- Grade modeling (2 + years)
- Pile driving (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Microsoft Project
Certifications & Licenses
- Safety certifications required by client
Castle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.